• Each piece in a collection is a 4"x 6" varied edition. They usually start with a printed base layer of my original work, then finished by hand with paint ink and pencil.
• Everything is created with archival materials and heavy, acid-free watercolor paper. (This means the art shouldn't fade and the paper won't yellow.)
• A 7-day series is designed as a cohesive collection—to be displayed/ framed as one larger piece of art if the recipient chooses.
• The final size and configuration is up to you— 6" x 28", 12"x 12", 8"x18" etc.
• Shipping general begins 2 days after your order arrives.
Q: Can I order a custom collection?
A: Let me know what you have in mind at Milrany.Art@gmail.com
Q: Do you frame these?
A: I don't frame them for you but each piece is 4" x 6"— a standard frame size. Find a few ideas below and billions more at Target, Etsy or your local frame store.
Q: Can I gift a daily dose that's more than seven days?
A: If you're interested, LMK and that can be arranged. Unless it's like a thousand days, because oohhhh boy, that would be a lot.
Q: What's with that corset stamp on the back?
A: That's the rust-proof corset stamp of authenticity.
Q: Is that your real hair color?
Q: I don't have Venmo!
A: You can also find me via PayPal with the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What if I don't have Venmo or PayPal?
A: You can mail me cash but I'll need it in $2 (American) bills, and do NOT tell USPS. Right after that, call me directly (415-637-3714) and I'll help you get set up on Venmo and/or PayPal.
• Have a less frequently asked question? Ask away....
• Have comments, concerns, free advice? Free advice away....
• Scroll down to see previously offered collections.